Monday, January 9, 2012

is it dangerous to wear heaphones when your hair is wet?

Seriously though, I am wondering this right now.  Because, if that is the case, I am in danger.  Wet hair, jammin to the backstreet boys (oh yeah, I said it) through my new hello kitty headphones....not just ear buds, we're talking these babies:


PRECIOUS! haha. my momma knows me so well (thanks mom!).
If I survive this, I am going to attempt curling my hair via the "Sock Bun Method." Anyone seen it? I have heard good things! Well, wish me luck. (In staying alive, non-electricuted, and with not waking up with poodle hair.)

2 comments:

  1. you might be in danger because you're listening to backstreet boys. if it were nsync, it would be a different story. just kidding, love them both ,)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! thats hilarious! remember when you had to kinda pick between bsb and nsync? i was totally on team nsync back in the day! i still have my tshirt with a giant lance face on it somewhere. haha. thats awesome you love them both too!
    <3M

    ReplyDelete