Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Tuesday, have a Tune

Dude, everytime I go to pick a song for Tunes for Tuesday, I seriously have the hardest time narrowing it down to just one.  And this is only a few weeks into my blog. haha.

This week, I am playing it a little more serious. We have one of my ALL TIME favorite songs, ever. The CD came out a few years ago and I have had this song on repeat every since.It has been the source of much dancing and singing, very loudly, mostly in the car on trips. And for the past few months, it has also been a source of seriously being able to relate to lyrics I never really wanted to, but now do. You see, back on what I now refer to as "That Fateful Night In October," I got my heart broken, by a boy who was my best friend. So this song, now has an extra special place in my heart.
Press play, turn up the volume, and enjoy "Too Much" by All Time Low.




"I need to find a reason to feel like everything was meant to be let go..."

2 comments:

  1. perfect song. being able to relate to lyrics is definitely very important to me. and creating memories to each song i listen to. i'm sorry to hear about the sadness to this song, however.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it! thanks for stopping by my blog:)i'm so happy you did! if you like this AND nysnc and the backstreet boys, we could be fast friends ;)
      i love being able to relate to lyrics too. even if they remind me of saying goodbye to a loved one. i guess music can help us get past these things:)
      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete