Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What I Know is, it's time for a Tuesday Tune

So this is Parachute...and let me just say I LOVE this band. I have been blessed to see them live 4 times so far and out of the 150+ bands I have seen, they are easily in the top 3. SO good. And you know I gotta say it, SO hot...and SO nice. I've met and talked with them a few times. Amazing guys, AMAZING music.


Ooo la la.

I know I say this every week, but this song needs to be listened to loudly.  And preferably in the car.  Isn't there just something about listening to music with tthe volume up and the window down while you drive? 
I wouldn't recommend the window being down here in the middle of winter.  Even though here in PA it is a lot warmer than normal...still...you might want to wait till spring for the window down thing.  But you can still go get this song, and play it nice and loud in your car.

Press Play. Listen. Repeat.



2 comments:

  1. Oooh... i'm excited to listen to more of them!

    XO,
    Catherine
    FEST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay! they are so amazing, you should defintely enjoy them:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete