Monday, February 13, 2012

Movie Monday

I am obsessed with movies. Love them. And chick flicks? LOVE them.  I'm such a girl, and it's ok.  I think guys secretly like them too (at least the good ones)...they just have to act all manly and say they don't.  So...guys and girls alike, my first flick to introduce to you on Movie Monday is


Never Been Kissed




There are like 10 movies that my sisters and I constantly quote, and this is definitely on the list.  We may even break out the Josie dancing every now and then.


Seriously, I thought every one and their mother saw this movie, but to my horror I just found out that one of my best friends, who I have been best friends with since I was 16, had never seen this movie! I know, I know, I feel like I betrayed our friendship by not ever showing it to her...but don't worry we fixed that as soon as I found out and she was introduced to the world of Michael Vartan and Drew Barrymore in this hilariously cute and sweet movie. 
And if you have never seen it, I recommend you do too, STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment