Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things I've Learned By Thrusday Part 2

Over this week I have come to learn and/or remember that...

LipSmackers Chapstick....you are my love. Seriously. And 25 cents at Wal Mart? Yes please. AND you come in Dr. Pepper?! Be still my soul! Looks good and tastes good too;)




Kelly Clarkson's "Sober" is good for the soul. Yeah, I said it.



If it is raining outside, it is NOT a good idea to wear boots that arent water proof.  And it's an even BETTER idea not to step in huge puddles in them.  This will result in wet socks and cold feet and almost slipping and falling when you walk on a store's linolium floor. I don't care how cute they are, next time, just say no.



2 comments:

  1. kelly clarkson is always good for the soul. love this!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, awesome! you and i just have fabulous taste in music:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete