Saturday, March 10, 2012

I love these

It's so nice to be able to get some time to get online for once.  I've missed having the time to blog and window shop(if thats still what it's called online), and reply to emails and everything! But heck yes, I'm moving up in the world...I got a new phone, and this should help! I have been using my BlackJack since about 2006 or 2007, it even says "Cingular" on it...

...LOVE this phone, and it has been GREAT to me! But it's starting to clunk out a bit.,, like it won't let me take pictures anymore..so today I ordered a new one! It's a touch screen and still has a full keyboard, which I love.

I'm excited to get it:)

Last night I was at my job working...or trying to....through a sleepy stupor I was kinda browsing too...and I found this:

I am in LOVE with this dress!!!!! Like, whoa. I have been obsessed with the color yellow lately and this dress is beyond perfection. I will be buying it asap.

And this....oh MY this is a gorgeous hairstyle. 
(source)

Now to actually try it out, and dye my roots.  Because, even though it may look like it, I am not actually trying to go for the ombre hairstyle. haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment