Monday, March 26, 2012

Swimming With The Fishies

I mentioned in one of my last posts that a week or two ago my sister Hannah, my friend Amanda, and I all went on a mini road trip down to Baltimore. It was a GLORIOUS day!! We had SO much fun.  There were some majorly good heart-to-hearts, belly laughs, picture taking, and good music and food shared that day.

We ate at The Cheesecake Factory (only the 2nd time I have ever been in my life, the closest one is 2 hours away!!) OH my. I have no words to fully describe its deliciously wonderful mouth watering goodness:) 
and, it was RIGHT on the beautiful harbor.


Then, we went to the Aquarium. SO much fun. I love, love, LOVE the ocean and it is just so amazing to look at all the beautiful (and some scary) creatures that God has created.

And we took lots of pictures, being our incredibly smooth selves:)

(hannah and me)

(me, hannah, amanda)
and I kissed a fish...picture...or, picture of a fish...


and then we took pictures out a the beautiful harbor and city at night.



VERY good day.  I love friends. And road trips. And cheesecake. And laughing. And all those put together? HECK yes!

10 comments:

  1. aww, i absolutely LOVE aquariums! i can't remember the last time i went. need to change that!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously! up until 2009 i hadnt been to one since the 3rd grade. they are so fun:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. WOW, loving the pictures! What a beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, seems like you had so much fun!:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like a great time - it reminds me a lot of the city i grew up in also (though it's not!) at the cheesecake factory, they have REALLY good lemonade - it's the one thing they have that no where else has anything comparable to it for me.

    <3 katherine
    fashion.kitkatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for coming to my blog:) oh sweet, the city that you grew up in must have been pretty!
      i will have to try the lemonade next time I am there!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete