Monday, April 23, 2012

Movies You NEED To See Volume 1

The other week, one of my favorite bloggers, Lauren, did a post about her top 10 movies required to be her friend.  I thought that was a GREAT idea!
I LOVE movies, in fact, my best friends and sisters and I constantly talk in movie quotes, much to the confusion of others around us who havent memorized these movies yet. And its one of life's greatest joys for us when we randomly bust out a line from a movie and someone understands what we are saying..haha. They instantly become our friends.
So... here we go...
My top movies I absolutely love /quote the most/you need to see are:

The Little Mermaid
 Heck yes....Has been my favorite my whole life...my sisters and I even went to see Disney Princess on Ice....in high school.  And yes, it was amazing!  And when they re-released it onto dvd a few years ago, my friend and I had a little mermaid release party:)

A Walk To Remember
Oh my GOSH. Words cannot describe how much I LOVE this movie. Just, wow. I remember bringing it home on tape when it came to video and we watched it and I just was in LOVE the entire time, and when it ended, my mom, sister and I pushed rewind, and watched it all over again. AMAZING movie. Also, the first movie I remember crying at.


17 Again
I wanted to see this movie when it came out to theaters, but I didnt get to. Instead, my sister and I rented it while house sitting a few months later. I didn't know how much I would LOVE this movie. It is flipping HILARIOUS. Just...do yourself a favor and go see it, now. And if you don't have acrush on Zac Efron already, you will after seeing this movie. It worked for me:)

Titanic
As if my last few posts weren't enough of a giveaway, I freaking LOVE this movie. Hello. Just, I can't even begin to explain:) And I love Leonardo DiCaprio.


Pride and Prejudice
The first time I watched this movie, it took me a little bit to get into it, just because I couldn't understnad what they were saying. Ha. But by the end of the movie, I was literally swooning. Oh my gosh....this movie is absolutely wonderfuly amazing and perfect! I want a Mr. Darcy...every girl needs one!

She's The Man

One of the most hilarious movies I have EVER seen. The first time I watched it I laughed so hard I was crying, like throughout the whole movie. And I have seen it like 100 times since and laugh out loud every time I watch it.








4 comments:

  1. oh gosh, she's the man and 17 again are definitely some of my favorites too!!!!! great post girl :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! oh man, i watch those at least like once a month i think! so hilarious!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. i agree with this list entirely! now i'm in the mood for a movie marathon. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have great taste!!
      movie marathons are the best! i totally want to do one now too after this!
      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete