Friday, April 6, 2012

While most people are obsessed with The Hunger Games...

I have been freaking out at the re-release of Titanic. (Dont get me wrong, I just finished reading the Hunger Games in 3 days, and went and saw and absolutely loved the movie too). Seriously though, I was literally, like, coutning down the days. I love this movie. Like Peeta loves Katniss :) I seriously had talked about and hoped for a re-release to theaters for years, since I missed the first release.  I was only in like the 4th grade, yo.  So the day it came out, my sister and I drove 45 minutes so we could see it in 3D in a really, really nice pretty theater. And I cried about 3 or 4 times.  Especially at this part, even though I have seen this movie 100+ times, it gets me every stinking time:




When I looked this video up and watched it, my eyes welled up with tears again.  Oh my. I am such a sap.
And then, without shame, my sister and I spent a good 20 minutes taking pictures with the giant Titanic poster in the lobby:)


What can I say, I LOVE this movie.

And Han re-discovered her love for Leo.

"I'm flying!"


I would be the happiest girl in the world if someone would buy me this necklace:)

And I would totally be up for it if James Cameron would make an alternate ending where Jack lives.  Seriously, I'll never let go.
:D

6 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about seeing it in 3D. I saw 3 times in the theater the first time it came out. Such a classic. Maybe I will have to talk the boyfriend into taking me.

    P.S. Loved the part " the way peeta loves katness" thats a lot of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally recommend it, the 3D makes it even better! i hope you can get your bf to take you:)
      haha, glad you liked my peeta and katniss reference:)
      thanks so much for coming to my blog!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. GREAT POST, YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL SWEETIE!:X AND I LOVE THAT PIECE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much!!!
      and i sure love that piece too:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  3. titanic will always be a favorite - just a fab movie!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here!! i just LOVE it.
      thanks so much for stopping by my blog! yours is so cute!!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete