Thursday, May 3, 2012

Things I've Learned By Thursday

So this week, I started and finished reading Catching Fire in 2 days. NOW I have learned what everyone has been freaking out about. OH my gosh. Two thoughts:
1. Peeta!!
2. Is it time for it to be released to theaters yet?! I saw that it wasn't supposed to come out till Nov. 2013. AH!!


This is one of the, if not THE most amazing thing I have ever had the pleasure of eating. No lie.My sister brought it back for me from NYC and I have made it last a week. Haha. I don't want it to end! Seriously, words cannot describe the deliciousity. Find one. Buy ten. You'll thank me once it hits your tounge.

Staying up till 12 when you have to get up at 6 is just not a good idea.  I no longer work my second job where I was forced to get to bed at 2 am, yet I continue to deprive myself of sleep even though I don't have to. Oh well, I blame Friday Night Lights and its amazingness.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing sweetie, this post is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Mockingjay yesterday and let me tell you.. IT WAS THE BEST BOOK OF THE 3! I can't wait for you to read it to see what your thoughts are on it :) It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my!! now i definitely cannot WAIT to read that one too!! and its the best?! wow...i cant even imagine!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete