Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Hot German Life Guard Who Gave Me Sun Poisoning

I just got back from my first vacation in 5 years!!! (9 if you don't count that "vacation" driving across the country 5 people to a 5 passenger car in the middle of the summer in 2007)
  I had SUCH a good week!! I feel so refreshed,  that is, when I am not moving...
because every move I make hurts...
and this is why:

(right-me, left-my sis. pardon the immodesty, it hurts to wear anything but tank tops and even that is pushing it)

Yeah, painful. Real painful. And this picture doesn't even begin to do it justice, haha. I am seriously red. I look like  I am wearing a white bathing suit top over a red jumpsuit.
 Hot, I know ;)
I ended my awesome vacation getting incredibly sick with sun poisoning...i.e. chills, hot flashes, nausea, aches, etc. Not fun.
So the moral of the story is: WEAR SUN SCREEN YO! Especially if you are fair skinned, and NO MATTER how distracted you are by the hot,blonde, German life guard watching you at the pool.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I feel so sorry for you sweetie! It happens to me too sometimes due to my fair skin:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it's the curse of us fair skinned ladies for sure!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. we went to disney/newport beach last week & i had the exact same problem. now i'm scared i'll get skin cancer. haha thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! new follower for sure (:

    xo, b.
    brielleandscott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i am jealous you went to disney and newport beach! they are defintely on my bucket list!
      haha, i am so afraid of skin cancer now too!
      i LOVE your blog! i'll defintely be stopping by frequently:) thanks for coming over to mine! welcome!:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete