Monday, October 15, 2012

Apparently, I have a life

I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged! The last few weeks have been flying fast. This year is flying by sooooooooooo fast.  I cannot believe it is mid October already, MID OCTOBER PEOPLE! 
I love fall.  I love boots. I love scarves.  I love warm fuzzy socks. And I love any excuse I can get to drink Hershey's Hot Cocoa fresh from the stove top.  
I have had some exciting things happen over the last few weeks.


I went to Six Flags again.  My sister's friend scored us some free tickets, heck yes! 
Then me and my sister went to see There For Tomorrow. Um...AMAZING!!!! So flipping good.
And this past week me and three of my best friends went to Atlantic City for two days! More to come on that.

Overall, I have been SO blessed, and blessed to be too busy to blog, and I have some more exciting things coming my way!

5 comments:

  1. i am going to agree that time is FLYING by!! yay for fall, scarves, boots, hot chocolate, etc. i'm glad that life is good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad it's not just me feeling like that!
      and thank you sweetie:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. Aw, it sounds like you've been busy, girl! And it all looks like so much fun ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been craving a good theme park trip. And warm weather, I've been craving that too.

    ReplyDelete