Thursday, November 1, 2012

Once Upon A Time/Happily Ever After


After a rough year, and the last few weeks being pretty challenging, I have found myself daydreaming about my life, and what I hope and dream for it.  I find myself thinking
 "I will be happy when/if this happens..." a lot.
  Then I saw this page online and it hit me....I can be happy NOW.  I don't have to wait for some future events in my life...I can make the best out of my NOW situation, and use NOW to work on making these goals and dreams come true.  
I have a Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally and showers me with Tender Mercies every day.  I have the gospel.  I have a roof over my head, and that is an extra special blessing after being on the east coast and dealing with Sandy.  I have a car to drive and a job to make a living.  I have people who love me.  I have blessings without number. And when I think of these things, I truly feel happy:)

 I totally, TOTALLY recommend reading this talk too.

No comments:

Post a Comment