Saturday, December 29, 2012

How It's Supposed To Be


I saw this on Pinterest the other day and it just really hit home. 
I don't know why, but as humans, we get caught up in comparison.  To strangers, to friends, and even pictures in our own heads of how things are "supposed to be."  And it is so easy to do, without even realizing it! Most of the time when I get down about something, or disappointed, it's because I had this picture in my mind of what things are supposed to be like, and they turn out differently than I thought/wanted.
And then I saw this and is kind of made me realize, just because things are different, doesn't mean they are bad.  The Lord will give us every good blessing we need.  And just because those blessings don't look like what we pictured, doesn't mean they aren't what we need, or aren't good. What we need is to see things how they are, and be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment