Monday, March 11, 2013

Random Facts About Moi (30 Day Photo Challenge)


I came across a photo challenge on pinterest the other day and I thought it would be cool to do! Day One is a self portrait with some random facts about yourself.

(please excuse the not-so-good webcam quality photo)

1.  I LOVE the color gray.
2.  I have a serious, serious love of Lindor Lindt Truffles.  Like, they're family.  It's pretty sick.
3. I am a total hopeless romantic.
4. I am terrified of horses.  Which is weird, because there are horse and buggies everywhere around here.
5. When I find a new show I love, I am hooked.  One episode every few days? Psh...try,like, one season every few days.
6.  I don't like getting to bed early. Sometimes I take naps at night just so I can stay up later (but mostly on weekends when I have off).
7.  It took me till I was like 20 to be able to snap my fingers.  And now, I use my thumb and pointer finger, not thumb and middle finger like most people do.
8.  I prefer men's pj pants to women's ANY day! Seriously, I have long legs and the women's are always like flood pants on me.  Mens are the perfect length. Just ignore the fly haha.
9. I am a cry baby.  I NEVER used to cry at things.  I made fun of my parents on a daily  basis because they cry at EVERYTHING (commercials, TV shows, random conversations, a good book) and now it's come back to bite me.  I do the same thing! I even bawled at this One Direction song:





12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I stopped by your blog and it is lovely!

      Delete
  2. "10. I start 30 day photo challenges and can't get past day one." Also, I think you're gorgeous. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I know right!? I am going to have to do groups of days from now on haha.

      And awwww thank you:) :) you are so sweet!

      Delete
  3. Ha, thats vrey nice! I loved to read your post!
    Wanna follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! i have to get a bloglovin account and then we can definitely follow each other:)
      i am going to be checking your blog out too!

      Delete
  4. i love this post. and i'm obsessed with lindt chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha no worries i still struggle to snap my fingers...cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, nice! i am glad i am not alone in this!

      and thank you:) i just stopped by your blog and started following, it's cute!

      Delete
  6. The white chocolate Lindor chocolates are THE BEST THING EVER! :) haha I feel yah girl.

    ReplyDelete